Monday, July 27, 2009

07/27-28/09 Anchorage - Provisioning RV

Doing the normal stuff for getting the Minnie-Winnie ready for another long road trip. Our plan is to go to Denali and Fairbanks and then head for Billings, MT to meet Jane & Sarah. The direct trip from Fairbanks to Billings is 2,550mi.

Alex and I went to the Dimon Center mall. He didn't believe me when I told him about the ice rink inside.

I've been having trouble sleeping up here. It's light until midnight and then only dusk. Alex and I both tend to stay up until midnight so we don't get going in the morning until 10:00am.

You wouldn't believe the number of motor homes up here. They are literally everywhere. For the most part the locals put up with them but I've had two instances when the drivers showed a little "Fish Fever".

1 comment: